Random pottiness is uninhibited creativity. It’s your inner child expressing itself without caring what anyone thinks. Everyone can be potty and everyone should be potty occasionally. It’s good for the soul. Why? Because it lightens you up.
Random pottiness takes many forms. It’s anything that comes from exuberant frivolity, but common examples are
- Talking to stuffed toys and having them talk back
- Dancing on the lawn, or anywhere.
- Going for a run with a big grin on your face
- Writing or talking nonsense
- Singing at the top of your lungs
- Banging ut a rhythm on pots and pans
- Making a cake in an unusual shape
- Cart-wheeling in a circle
- Colouring the rice green
- singing in the shower
- Etc etc whatever you can think of or do spontaneously.
Some people are so good a being potty that they get quite
good at their favourite pottiness and so we get musicians, dancers, artists,
writers and so on. Our random pottiness posts will showcase the creative
talents of our Honk Club members and here’s the first one.
Happy Honky Music by Christopher Newland
Yes, hubby is a creative soul and a talented musician, and some of his music is perfectly potty. Some of it is sad or dramatic. This track is one of the potty ones and it’s called Kimberley’s Dance. Like a lot of real pottiness, it doesn’t fit easily in to a box, so it’s not easy to tell you what kind of music it is. Definitely electronic. Anyway, have a listen.
Click here to play Kimberley’s dance
What does this music evoke for you?
If you enjoyed this blog post and would like to read more, you can subscribe to new content delivered by email or RSS feed (see the buttons on the right side bar). You can also follow this blog on Facebook and follow the author on Twitter.